The temples are not a part of the face that people normally consider for rejuvenation. However, once you study the area, you will appreciate that almost everyone loses volume in the temples as they age. As the fullness of the temple and brow decreases, unattractive blue/green veins become visible and the lateral upper eyelid and eyebrow begin to droop. To aid people in understanding this type of aging and the best solution, Dr. Sydney Coleman just updated the Temple and Brow section of the LipoStructure website with new photos and explanations of temple rejuvenation.
Written by the office staff at TriBeCa Plastic Surgery
Read about Dr. Coleman’s development of these special procedures in Cosmetic Surgery Times.
For more information please refer to earlier posts:
- The treatment of face and neck scars with structural fat grafting
- Dr. Sydney Coleman presents LipoStructure to maxillofacial and craniofacial surgeons
- Treatment of the aging hand with LipoStructure
- NY Times shows photos of progressive improvement in skin quality with Coleman Fat Grafting
- DR. COLEMAN FEATURED IN AN ARTICLE IN THE TIMES MAGAZINE
© Coleman 2011